We are currently on backorder for this title, all orders will be shipped the week of July 15th. Thank you for your patience!
- Extensive leadership guidance to make your mentoring journey practical and simple.
- Personal study segments to complete over a year
- Beautiful design to foster daily time in God’s Word
- Specific goals and leader tips for each session
- Devotional journal to guide you through 6 thematic sessions over the course of a year, diving deeper into topics of God’s Word, prayer, identity, calling, kinship, and gratitude
- Mentor website with tools, coaching videos, and resources to help you start a FLOURISH program at your church
- Develop a daily practice of spending time with God.
- Connect with a younger woman, and study God’s Word together.
- Grapple with spiritual concepts such as identity, calling, and more.
- Consider how the stories of individuals fit into the larger redemption story God is writing.
Find valuable tools, videos and resources to help your churches, small groups, or individuals start their own mentoring journey at flourishmentor.com!
First-hand from Flourish Mentoring Journey mentors + mentees of Passion City Church:
I started my Flourish journey not knowing how to really study the Bible, uncomfortable journaling my thoughts and reactions to the verses, and I ended this year so in love with my time I spend with the Lord each day and feeling so strengthened and encouraged by my ever growing relationship with Him and my mentor. Thank you so much for creating amazing, impactful, and significant curriculum and for prayerfully matching me with the most wonderful woman as my mentor. This program has truly given my life roots into God's Word that I did not have before, and has enabled me to build a strong foundation of unshakable faith in the Lord my God, whom I can now say I know more intimately and personally than ever before.
- Year 1 Mentee from Passion City Church
I LOVE this curriculum! Wow, it’s amazing. I have grown right along side of these girls. And this is the work of the Holy Spirit, not me. I rely on Him to lead me in our study time for what these girls need to hear/discuss. As a former teacher, I'm used to making up lesson plans from curriculum, but with Flourish, being on my own is not sufficient. I've learned to ask God throughout my personal time in the study, to share with me what He would have me bring up...lead in discussion with the girls. It's a fantastic study, so I thank you for it!
- Year One Mentor from Passion City Church