Single. Dating. Engaged. Married Study Guide - Ben Stuart
Truly, it's never been easier or more convenient for people to connect with one another. Yet more and more people today are describing themselves as lonely. Why? If everything in this world is so connected, why are so many of us feeling disconnected? How can we better navigate life and love in today's complex world?
In this six-session video-based Bible study (DVD/digital video downloads sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Ben Stuart will help you navigate through four relational stages of life: singleness, dating, engagement, and marriage.
As you embark on this journey, you will discover:
- How to leverage your singleness to make an impact for the kingdom of God
- How to pursue dating with clarity and purity
- How to use the season of engagement to prepare for marriage
- How to maximize your life as a married couple for shared ministry
- How to continually seek God and his will throughout each stage
This study will show you how to embrace God's design for each stage, invest your life in what matters most, and find purpose—whether you are single, dating, engaged, or married.